SINFONIA's 400Hz static frequency converter is developed with advanced aerospace and invertor technologies with accmulated experiences for almost a century.
- Realized high reliability and cost reduction with SINFONIA's original circuit method.
- Supply stable electricity by installing NBPT controlling circuit.
- Designed to install outdoor, so capable to preserve high durability for a long time.
- Noise reduced by installing latest IGBT.
- Able to reduce maintenance time by reducing consumable and applied renewing control circuit.
|Voltage Regulation Steady State||±10％|
|Number of Phases and Wire Connections||3-phase 3 lines|
|Internal Rectification Method||12-phase rectifier|
|Number of Phases and Wire Connections||3-phase 4 lines|
|Range of Power Factor||1 ~ Lag 0.8|
|Range of Voltage Adjustment||100 ~ 125V|
|Frequency Accuracy||Within ±1Hｚ|
|Voltage Stabilization Accuracy||Within ±2V|
|Waveform Distortion||Within 3％ (When balanced loading)|
|Resistance Amount of Excess Current||120kVA 15min, 150kVA 20sec||150kVA 10min, 180kVA 30sec||113kVA 10min, 135kVA 1min|
|NBPT||Lap Time of Electric Source||Within 120m sec|
|Surrounding Temperature||-20 ~ 40℃|
|Relative Humidity||30 ~ 95％|